Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!



I am still pretty tired(look at the above pic, don't I look fabulous! LOL), and occasionally nauseous, but I seem to be getting better as I enter the 2nd trimester. My allergies are still going crazy!!! Above is a pic with me holding little limes...which is about the size of our little ones as of last week.


Our doctor visit was on Tuesday, and we weren’t supposed to get an ultrasound this time around, but when we got there, the nurse practitioner decided to do one. We didn’t use the big machine, she just used the little one on rollers, but it was still nice to see our little ones, they are about 2 1/2 inches long at this time (length of your pinkie).

They were so cute!

Baby B(on left) was really dancing around and throwing his/her arms in the air and looked like wiggling his/her butt(like he/she was saying "look at me mommy and daddy!!".
Baby A(on right)was a little more reserved and didn’t move quit as much, but was still moving around.
I started laughing while she was doing the ultrasound and the babies jiggled even more. It was so nice to see them! They are starting to look more defined and more like little people. Check them out below, it isnt the clearest picture, but we think it is still pretty good!!




Last week was our 4th Anniversary and we went up to Springfield, IL to celebrate. We didn’t go far because I didn’t want to travel too far while pregnant. We enjoyed it and the weather was great, but the gnats were horrible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.