This week, Grant has really started to smile a little more, real smiles, not just gas. Reese has been smiling the past few weeks already, but she did something amazing and beautiful last night...she was laughing ALOT at me. We tried to capture the beautiful music, but not sure how much we got. Grant was crying in Michael's arms as he tried to get the video. I guess he didn't want to be left out!
These babies are so amazing, learning so much and changing so much every day. They really watch us when we walk around and are making excellent eye contact when we talk to them. They are both getting so strong and holding up their heads more steady every day! Last night I got 6 hours of sleep in a row!!! wow!!!! Well I guess that makes up for the night before when I only got 2 hours at a time...Grant has been really congested though, so I think that is why he was waking up so much. And if he wakes up to eat at night, so does sister...whether she wants to or not! LOL I paid the price for not waking them both up in the beginning, now if one eats, they both eat!
I can't believe I have to go back to work in a few weeks. boo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.