Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhogs Day!

Its Groundhogs Day...and Phil DID NOT see his shadow!!  WooooHoooo!!  Lets hope its true that we will have an early spring this year!  I love the extra days off, but I am ready for some Spring!  I am home today celebrating for Groudhogs day...Ok, so not really, home on another snow day..
Look out Ladies!!

This is MY side!!

Reese says why is he touching me, Grant says can i go back to sleep?
"The storm of the century" blew through and I got a couple snow days.  We didn't get it as bad as some of the other areas, so we are thankful.  The school district I work for closed though for the past two days, so I have been home enjoying the babies.  We did get some ice and sleet, and then some snow, but we didn't get the 12-24 inches projected and we didn't get the several inches of ice expected either, thank goodness!  Michael worked from home yesterday, but he went in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.