Friday, September 30, 2011

September Fun

A few weeks ago, we took the babies to the zoo (on Mommie's birthday!)  Reese, loved watching all the people and the animals!  She kept pointing and laughing.  Grant was not as amused.  He did not care too much for the people or all of the animals.  In fact, he tried to get away from the Goats in the children's zoo as fast as he could! 


CCCCHHHHHHEEEEESSSSEEEEE!!! I love the zoo!

Chillin' at the zoo

Get those stinky things away from me!!

This one might be too close...
This last week, Grant has really been pulling himself up on things.  I am sure it won't be long and he will too be cruising the furniture like his Sis. 

LET US IN MOM!!! 

ZoomZoom
Wow, what a good week, I think both babies have slept all night long the past few nights!  I should be well rested, but I still feel tired! 
AAAWWWEEE we love each other

Michael had some fun with the kids and styled their hair. 




The St.Louis Cardinals will be playing in the National Leauge Postseason Series, starting tomorrow, GO CARDS!



GO CARDS!!  Or Phineus and Ferb??!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.