Wednesday, October 12, 2011

1 year checkup

We saw Dr Norman last night after work.  The babies are growing fast and developing right now que!  They recieved thier shots, and also the first round of flu shot...wow, they didnt take that well.  Poor babies cried and cried.  Grant was still sniffling all the way to the car.  Those shots sure do hurt!  I think it also kept them up last night.  I am living on little sleep today.  Here are the stats from the visit:

Reese
  Weight:  24lbs, 6oz (between the 90th and 95th percentile)
   Height:  31 inches (between the 90th and 95th percentile)

Grant
   Weight: 23lbs (50th percentile)
   Height:  31.5 inches (90th percentile)
In my new carseat, I know you can't tell, but I do really like it!


At first I wasnt sure, but now I love it!

Crawling up Grandma and Gramps' stairs

My 3 tired babies

I want ALL the stuffed Animals!  Sorry Grant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.