Friday, August 6, 2010

Grow Babies Grow!!


We had another appointment yesterday and they said that both babies are doing great! The babies are now 2lbs, 3oz each! They are growing at a great speed,esecially for twins they said, so we are all happy. We didnt get any new pictures, so you just get the eggplant pictures, as they say they are about the size of one about now.
Mommy is dong great the doctor said, right amount of weight gain and blood pressure still looking good. I am measuring good also.
Both babies were really kicking up a storm after I drank the syrup drink for my gluclose test. It was hard for the technician to get the measurements she needed during the ultrasound,but she finally got them. We are so happy that they are both so active!
I am 6 1/2 months right now (26 weeks). Not too much longer to go, can't wait for the heat to let up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.