Today the babies were again laying next to one another, and the girl was even kissing her brother's head...aaaawwwwweeee!! They love each other so much!!
Looks like the boy is going to have lots of hair! This was his photo, he is not shy at all as he stared right at the camera!! He sure takes after his Michael in a lot of ways so far!!
The girl baby was really good today and didnt try to hide from the technician, so we got another great profile of our little girl! We also got to see her legs going crazy on my pelvic bone when the tech did the vaginal ultrasound to check cervical length!! No wonder I am so sore! OOOWWWW!

Hi Jill, this is Deseri! Bless you as you prepare for the coming deliveries of your babies. I'm thrilled for you. Sorry about the "Science Homework" thing- I don't really know what that's all about...!
ReplyDelete