Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Belly Show

This week we have really got to see a good Belly Show!  The babies were really moving around alot.  Michael was able to video them for over 6 minutes.  It was so great to see, and weird at the same time.  It didnt hurt or anything, but it was sure freaky and awesome!  As I write this, the babies are kicking up a storm!

Went to the doctor today and all is well.  We will find out how much they have grown next week, can't wait!  We thought we would get to find out sooner, but we had to wait.  The only bad part is that my sugar levels during the night are a little elevated, so I have to start taking a small dose of insulin at night.  So we'll see how it goes, but I think it will all be good. 

Two weeks after that I start going to the doctor twice a week for NST's (non stress tests).  I am actually swithcing over to Barnes Hostpital at this point(I had been going to MOBaptist), so that I can be familiar as it is getting closer to time and also so that all of my records will be over there, should something happen sooner than we think.  I will see the same doctors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.