Thursday, September 16, 2010

32 Weeks = 10 lbs of BABIES!!!

The growth scan was this morning and we found out that we have some BIG babies!  Which is great they say, they were real happy!  Doctor said that as long as my blood pressure stays down and things keep going the way they are that we will most likely make it to 36 weeks no problem!   That is only 4 weeks away!!  So anytime between 4 and 5 weeks, they should be here!  (we will be scheduling a c-section in the next week or two)
WOW!  Gonna be here soon!!!

So here are the stats:
BABY A (GIRL)  IS 5 lbs, 2 oz
BABY B (BOY)  IS 4 lbs, 14oz

So next week, I will start going in twice a week for the NST's (non stress tests), where they monitior the heartbeats to make sure they are fluctuating with movements the way they should.  I will now start going to Barnes for all appointments(same doctors), since we are getting so close and that is where I will deliver.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.